Your first visit to South Metro OB/GYN establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office(s), practice hours, payment policies and more. There's background information about our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the new patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in medical care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
When you contact our office to make an appointment, our friendly staff will take all your information and register you in our patient electronic medical records. Once that is completed, our staff will send you an invitation to complete your New Patient medical history on our portal. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our office for assistance.
- Aetna (most plans including Whole Health)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield, including Anthem HMO Select/Anthem Blue Priority, Highmark (NO Pathways)
- Beech Street
- CHP (NO hand plan) and CHP Plus (hand plan)
- Cigna (NO Connect Network/Surefit/CU HealthPlan)
- Colorado Health Network
- Colorado Health OP (animal network) (EPO can only go to Centura hosp)
- Coventry/First Health
- Great West
- Humana (NO exchange plans/HMOx or Connect)
- Kaiser Triple Option (PHCS/Multiplan)
- PHCS / MultiPlan
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans (NO Exchange plans - New West Physicians or CO Springs networks)
- Sloan's Lake
- TriCare Standard (NO TriCare Prime)
- United Healthcare (Including Compass)
- United Choice Plus and All Savers Networks
- UHC Student Resources
Covered Colorado/Health Insurance Exchange Plans:
- Cigna - LocalPlus, Cigna Vantage (NO CONNECT NETWORK)
- Anthem PPO Network ONLY (NO PATHWAYS)
- United Healthcare Charter, Core
- Colorado Health Op (bison/bighorn/bear/bobcat) - all plans terming as of 1/1/16
OBGA NOT PARTICIPATING
- Aetna Aexcel (most plans have very good oon benefits)
- Aetna Premier Care Network (a plan within Aetna Aexcel)
- Aetna Medicare Prime HMO Denver CO Network
- Anthem CU Exclusive
- Anthem Pathways (Neither exchange or non-exchange-ALL STATES)
- Bright Health
- Cigna Connect Network
- Cigna CU Health Plan (through University of Colorado)
- Humana HMOx or Humana Connect (Exchange Plans)
- Medicaid HMO through Denver Health, Kaiser or RMHP
- Medicare Advantage networks (Secure Horizons, Rocky Mountain Health Medicare replacement, etc.)
- Rocky Mountian Health Plans-New West Physicians and CO Springs Networks
- Tricare Prime
- UHC Centura Network